UK: Warburtons ad banned over "biggest baker" claims
The UK's Advertising Standards Authority has banned an advert from bread maker Warburtons after its claims it is London's biggest baker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- Indian conglomerate ITC sets out FMCG ambition
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- On the money: Kellogg still struggling with cereal
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- Danone UK ad banned over unauthorised claims
- Danone takes Mars yoghurts into more markets
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS