UK: Warburtons profits hit by higher promotional levels
UK baker Warburtons saw profit decline during 2010 as it worked to maintain market share through increased promotions and pricing actions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- M&A Watch - ConAgra should divest Commercial Foods
- What lies behind Ferrero's move for Thorntons?
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- General Mills to axe 675-725 jobs
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- China seizes meat from 1970s in latest scandal
- 7-Eleven launches premium private label lines
- Unilever, Nestle commit to half food waste by 2025