UK: Warburtons redesigns brand logo
Warburtons has redesigned its logo
UK baker Warburtons has redesigned its brand logo, with the new design to be rolled out from this month.
The company said the new logo will help communicate the "brand's superior quality, enhance stand out on-shelf and support category value growth."
The new imagery will appear on vehicles and signage, and is the "foundation of a refreshed range packaging design" which will appear on pack from January, with all products displaying the new look by summer 2011.
Warburtons marketing director Richard Hayes said: "Warburtons' family name remains at the heart of our identity and this evolution communicates it in a clearer, more confident manner. Evolving our corporate colour from red to orange presents a warmer, more contemporary expression of our brand personality, drawn from Warburtons historical company colours."
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs