CANADA: Warning issued of undeclared milk protein in Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Richmond, British Columbia-based Grimm's Fine Foods Ltd , are warning consumers with allergies to milk protein not to consume Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies . The affected product packages may contain Cheese Flavoured Smokies that are not declared on the label. It is distributed in Alberta and British Columbia, and sold in 450g packages with the identification codes "Best Before JA 29" and "EST 226" stamped on the plastic film. The UPC is 0 55898 15190 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund