CANADA: Warning issued of undeclared milk protein in Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Richmond, British Columbia-based Grimm's Fine Foods Ltd , are warning consumers with allergies to milk protein not to consume Grimm's Sizzlin' Bavarian Smokies . The affected product packages may contain Cheese Flavoured Smokies that are not declared on the label. It is distributed in Alberta and British Columbia, and sold in 450g packages with the identification codes "Best Before JA 29" and "EST 226" stamped on the plastic film. The UPC is 0 55898 15190 7.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning