UK: Warning issued on James White fresh dry bramley apple juice
The Food Standards Agency (FSA) is today taking action to ensure a full recall from sale of a batch of James White Fresh Dry Bramley Apple Juice. The FSA is advising consumers and caterers against its use. This action follows the finding during a routine food survey of unacceptably high levels of a naturally occurring chemical, patulin, in a sample of this particular product.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin