CANADA: Warning on Chris & Larry's Clodhoppers Peanut Butter Fudge Graham Wafer Clusters
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Krave's Candy Company are warning consumers with allergies to cashews not to consume Chris & Larry's Clodhoppers brand Peanut Butter Fudge Graham Wafer Clusters, as they may contain cashews that are not declared on the label. The affected product is sold in 45g and 225g packages and has been distributed nationally. Krave's Candy Co, Winnipeg, Manitoba, is voluntarily recalling the affected product from the marketplace. All product codes are affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review