CANADA: Warning on Chris & Larry's Clodhoppers Peanut Butter Fudge Graham Wafer Clusters
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Krave's Candy Company are warning consumers with allergies to cashews not to consume Chris & Larry's Clodhoppers brand Peanut Butter Fudge Graham Wafer Clusters, as they may contain cashews that are not declared on the label. The affected product is sold in 45g and 225g packages and has been distributed nationally. Krave's Candy Co, Winnipeg, Manitoba, is voluntarily recalling the affected product from the marketplace. All product codes are affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units