CANADA: Warning on Chris & Larry's Clodhoppers Peanut Butter Fudge Graham Wafer Clusters
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) and Krave's Candy Company are warning consumers with allergies to cashews not to consume Chris & Larry's Clodhoppers brand Peanut Butter Fudge Graham Wafer Clusters, as they may contain cashews that are not declared on the label. The affected product is sold in 45g and 225g packages and has been distributed nationally. Krave's Candy Co, Winnipeg, Manitoba, is voluntarily recalling the affected product from the marketplace. All product codes are affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast