BULGARIA: Warning that Bulgarian sugar plants could close
If beetroot production does not pick up, Bulgarian sugar plants will face bankruptcy, according to the head of the union of Bulgarian sugar and confectionery producers, Grigor Kirilov. The drop in demand has already forced three of the six sugar plants in the country to cease operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action