SWEDEN: Wasa ordered to change 27-year-old brand name
Swedish crackerbread company Wasa has been ordered to re-name one of its most well-known products, Moraknaecke, 27 years after the brand was first launched. A Swedish court ordered the name change because Wasa's round crackers are not produced in the Dalarna region, where the town of Mora is situated, reported BBC News Online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO