SWEDEN: Wasa ordered to change 27-year-old brand name
Swedish crackerbread company Wasa has been ordered to re-name one of its most well-known products, Moraknaecke, 27 years after the brand was first launched. A Swedish court ordered the name change because Wasa's round crackers are not produced in the Dalarna region, where the town of Mora is situated, reported BBC News Online.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits