AUSTRALIA: Watherthins relaunched with new pack design by CPd
Waterwheel Industries has re-launched its range of fine wafer crackers, Waterthins, with new packaging developed by design consultancy, CPd. The new look packaging design which has been applied across the range will be on shelf from 8 April in Coles supermarkets nationally. Darrell Wilson, MD of Waterwheel Industries, commented: "Above all else our aim working with CPd has been to create new packaging for the Waterthins range that could not only convey the experience of consuming the product but could communicate Waterthin's premium positioning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery