AUSTRALIA: Watherthins relaunched with new pack design by CPd
Waterwheel Industries has re-launched its range of fine wafer crackers, Waterthins, with new packaging developed by design consultancy, CPd. The new look packaging design which has been applied across the range will be on shelf from 8 April in Coles supermarkets nationally. Darrell Wilson, MD of Waterwheel Industries, commented: "Above all else our aim working with CPd has been to create new packaging for the Waterthins range that could not only convey the experience of consuming the product but could communicate Waterthin's premium positioning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega