AUSTRALIA: Watherthins relaunched with new pack design by CPd
Waterwheel Industries has re-launched its range of fine wafer crackers, Waterthins, with new packaging developed by design consultancy, CPd. The new look packaging design which has been applied across the range will be on shelf from 8 April in Coles supermarkets nationally. Darrell Wilson, MD of Waterwheel Industries, commented: "Above all else our aim working with CPd has been to create new packaging for the Waterthins range that could not only convey the experience of consuming the product but could communicate Waterthin's premium positioning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund