AUSTRALIA: Watherthins relaunched with new pack design by CPd
Waterwheel Industries has re-launched its range of fine wafer crackers, Waterthins, with new packaging developed by design consultancy, CPd. The new look packaging design which has been applied across the range will be on shelf from 8 April in Coles supermarkets nationally. Darrell Wilson, MD of Waterwheel Industries, commented: "Above all else our aim working with CPd has been to create new packaging for the Waterthins range that could not only convey the experience of consuming the product but could communicate Waterthin's premium positioning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action