UK: Waverley Bakery appoints finance chief
Scottish ice cream cone and wafer manufacturer The Waverley Bakery has appointed Robert Murray as finance director.
Murray joined Waverley as financial controller in November 2005 and was previously employed as a financial accountant for the Phoenix Car Company in Glasgow.
"I am delighted to be joining the board of directors at Waverley and I'm looking forward to sharing my experience and hope to assist in driving the business forward," Murray said on his appointment. "The Waverley Bakery is a well-established Scottish firm with a great history and I am proud to be part of team that will continue its exciting development."
The Waverley Bakery was a family-owned company before being acquired in 2003 by Lees Foods.
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery