UK: Pret managers allay consumer fears: we will not become McDonalds
The distinct modern style, "heart and soul" ethics and chemical-free ingredients of the Pret a Manger chain will not change, promised the current management yesterday (31 January), in a bid to reassure their consumer contingent that fastfood giant McDonalds will not be insisting on a McPret approach following its purchase of a 33% share in the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China