SINGAPORE: Weak chocolate demand hits Petra Foods Q3
"Weak" global consumption of chocolate hit profits at Singapore chocolate and cocoa group Petra Foods in the third quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- just the answer: Gardein founder Yves Potvin
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- Arla CFO Lotz to exit