USA: Web Developer Revolutionizes E-commerce for Restaurants with SpeedEmenu
A breakthrough opportunity in e-commerce sales, specially designed for the restaurant trade, will debut May 20 at the National Restaurant Association's Hotel-Motel show in Chicago at 11:30 a.m. in the Press Room of McCormick Place Exposition Center, and Booth #9659 May 20-23, 2000.To date, the latest automated e-commerce solutions for merchants wishing to have an e-presence on the Internet have been only a single-tiered site meaning that end-user customers are given a "take it or leave it" position on the merchant's e-storefront.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning