USA: Web Developer Revolutionizes E-commerce for Restaurants with SpeedEmenu
A breakthrough opportunity in e-commerce sales, specially designed for the restaurant trade, will debut May 20 at the National Restaurant Association's Hotel-Motel show in Chicago at 11:30 a.m. in the Press Room of McCormick Place Exposition Center, and Booth #9659 May 20-23, 2000.To date, the latest automated e-commerce solutions for merchants wishing to have an e-presence on the Internet have been only a single-tiered site meaning that end-user customers are given a "take it or leave it" position on the merchant's e-storefront.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund