AUSTRALIA: Webster reports A$3.27m turnaround
Tasmanian agricultural company Webster has turned around its financial performance, reporting a H1 profit of A$598,000 (US$307,409) after a loss of A$2.67m in the previous corresponding period. The company explained that the A$3.27m turnaround was funded by the sale of its Hong Kong seafood business for A$1.519m. Furthermore, its rural and industrial division recorded a profit of A$1.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega