USA: Webvan achieves major business goal as all seven markets unify under one technology platform
Webvan Group Inc. (Nasdaq:WBVN), announced yesterday that is has successfully completed its technology platform integration goals and is now operating in all of its markets under a unified brand and Webstore. Last week, Webvan's Seattle and Portland markets were the last two of the five former HomeGrocer markets to undergo the technology platform transition, which occurred a full month ahead of the original schedule. This accomplishment allows Webvan to offer customers in all markets added features and benefits and run a more efficient operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre