USA: Webvan achieves major business goal as all seven markets unify under one technology platform
Webvan Group Inc. (Nasdaq:WBVN), announced yesterday that is has successfully completed its technology platform integration goals and is now operating in all of its markets under a unified brand and Webstore. Last week, Webvan's Seattle and Portland markets were the last two of the five former HomeGrocer markets to undergo the technology platform transition, which occurred a full month ahead of the original schedule. This accomplishment allows Webvan to offer customers in all markets added features and benefits and run a more efficient operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China