USA: Webvan achieves major business goal as all seven markets unify under one technology platform
Webvan Group Inc. (Nasdaq:WBVN), announced yesterday that is has successfully completed its technology platform integration goals and is now operating in all of its markets under a unified brand and Webstore. Last week, Webvan's Seattle and Portland markets were the last two of the five former HomeGrocer markets to undergo the technology platform transition, which occurred a full month ahead of the original schedule. This accomplishment allows Webvan to offer customers in all markets added features and benefits and run a more efficient operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund