USA: Webvan achieves major business goal as all seven markets unify under one technology platform
Webvan Group Inc. (Nasdaq:WBVN), announced yesterday that is has successfully completed its technology platform integration goals and is now operating in all of its markets under a unified brand and Webstore. Last week, Webvan's Seattle and Portland markets were the last two of the five former HomeGrocer markets to undergo the technology platform transition, which occurred a full month ahead of the original schedule. This accomplishment allows Webvan to offer customers in all markets added features and benefits and run a more efficient operation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target