USA: Webvan files for bankruptcy protection
Webvan ceased all commercial operations on Monday, July 9. The company plans an orderly sale of its business and assets. Webvan is incorporated in the State of Delaware. The company's corporate offices are located in Foster City, Calif.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review