USA: Weider announces suspension of quarterly dividend
Weider Nutrition International today [Friday] announced that its board of directors has elected to suspend payment of the company's US$0.0375 quarterly dividend on its common stock. The Company anticipates that the available cash from the dividend suspension, approximately US$1m quarterly, will be utilized for debt reduction, sales and marketing initiatives, research and development, and other general corporate purposes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning