US: Weight Watchers declares quarterly dividend
Weight Watchers International, the weight management services group, has declared a quarterly cash dividend of US$0.175 per share, which corresponds to an annual dividend rate of $0.70 per share.
The dividend will be payable on 12 January to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on 29 December.
Companies: Weight Watchers
The chief executive of UK snack foods Zetar has talked up the potential of "healthier" snacks in the country after acquiring local bakery group Britannia....
Spread and dips producer Kavli is launching two Mediterranean dips under the Weight Watchers licence....
UK consumer group Which? has criticised food manufacturers and retailers for their failure to communicate the often high sugar content of savoury foods through adequate labelling....
In a trading statement issued ahead of its year-end results, UK dairy group Dairy Crest has said that the past financial year had been one of "significant progress"....
Food group HJ Heinz Company has posted net income for the third quarter of US$219.0m, or $0.66 per diluted share, against $116.6m, or $0.35 per diluted share, for the corresponding quarter the year be...
Speaking at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York, H.J. Heinz president and CEO William R Johnson said the company anticipates a strong third quarter performance, predicting sales growth of 5%, profi...
Weight Watchers International has revealed the final results of its "modified Dutch Auction" tender offer. The company has accepted for purchase an aggregate of 8,548,027 shares of its common stock at...
Troubled frozen foods group CoolBrands has sold its Eskimo Pie, Chipwich and Real Fruit brands, along with Eskimo Pie soft serve product brands and related foodservice business operations, to Dreyer's...
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid