USA: Weight Watchers names Sam K. Reed and Marsha Johnson Evans to board of directors
Weight Watchers International, the leading global provider of weight-loss services, has announced the election of two new members to its Board of Directors: Sam K. Reed, Vice Chairman of Kellogg Company, and Marsha Johnson Evans, National Executive Director, Girl Scouts of the USA. Raymond Debbane, Chairman of the Board of Directors, commented: "We are pleased to welcome such proven leaders to the Weight Watchers Board of Directors. Their insight and experience will be tremendous assets to the company and we look forward to working with them in guiding the direction of Weight Watchers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report