USA: Weight Watchers names Sam K. Reed and Marsha Johnson Evans to board of directors
Weight Watchers International, the leading global provider of weight-loss services, has announced the election of two new members to its Board of Directors: Sam K. Reed, Vice Chairman of Kellogg Company, and Marsha Johnson Evans, National Executive Director, Girl Scouts of the USA. Raymond Debbane, Chairman of the Board of Directors, commented: "We are pleased to welcome such proven leaders to the Weight Watchers Board of Directors. Their insight and experience will be tremendous assets to the company and we look forward to working with them in guiding the direction of Weight Watchers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin