USA: Weight Watchers names Sam K. Reed and Marsha Johnson Evans to board of directors
Weight Watchers International, the leading global provider of weight-loss services, has announced the election of two new members to its Board of Directors: Sam K. Reed, Vice Chairman of Kellogg Company, and Marsha Johnson Evans, National Executive Director, Girl Scouts of the USA. Raymond Debbane, Chairman of the Board of Directors, commented: "We are pleased to welcome such proven leaders to the Weight Watchers Board of Directors. Their insight and experience will be tremendous assets to the company and we look forward to working with them in guiding the direction of Weight Watchers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target