USA: Weight Watchers names Sam K. Reed and Marsha Johnson Evans to board of directors
Weight Watchers International, the leading global provider of weight-loss services, has announced the election of two new members to its Board of Directors: Sam K. Reed, Vice Chairman of Kellogg Company, and Marsha Johnson Evans, National Executive Director, Girl Scouts of the USA. Raymond Debbane, Chairman of the Board of Directors, commented: "We are pleased to welcome such proven leaders to the Weight Watchers Board of Directors. Their insight and experience will be tremendous assets to the company and we look forward to working with them in guiding the direction of Weight Watchers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report