USA: Weight Watchers reports 30% rise in 2002 revenue
US weight-loss service provider Weight Watchers International has reported a 65% fall in fourth-quarter net income, due to high year-earlier results that were boosted by a tax-related benefit. The company posted net income for the quarter to 28 December of US$28.4m, compared with $81.8m in the year-ago period. Excluding unusual items, the company said year-earlier earnings were $19.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK