USA: Weight Watchers reports 30% rise in 2002 revenue
US weight-loss service provider Weight Watchers International has reported a 65% fall in fourth-quarter net income, due to high year-earlier results that were boosted by a tax-related benefit. The company posted net income for the quarter to 28 December of US$28.4m, compared with $81.8m in the year-ago period. Excluding unusual items, the company said year-earlier earnings were $19.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti