USA: Weight Watchers reports fiscal results, record worldwide attendance in 2001
Global weight control company Weight Watchers International has announced its Q4 and FY results ended 29 December 2001. In summarizing the year's results, President and CEO Linda Huett cited a number of operational accomplishments that contributed to the company's revenue and earnings growth: "I am very pleased with our success in increasing market penetration, introducing innovative new products, and intelligently expanding the offerings under our valuable Weight Watchers brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival