USA: Weight Watchers reports fiscal results, record worldwide attendance in 2001
Global weight control company Weight Watchers International has announced its Q4 and FY results ended 29 December 2001. In summarizing the year's results, President and CEO Linda Huett cited a number of operational accomplishments that contributed to the company's revenue and earnings growth: "I am very pleased with our success in increasing market penetration, introducing innovative new products, and intelligently expanding the offerings under our valuable Weight Watchers brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target