USA: Weight Watchers reports fiscal results, record worldwide attendance in 2001
Global weight control company Weight Watchers International has announced its Q4 and FY results ended 29 December 2001. In summarizing the year's results, President and CEO Linda Huett cited a number of operational accomplishments that contributed to the company's revenue and earnings growth: "I am very pleased with our success in increasing market penetration, introducing innovative new products, and intelligently expanding the offerings under our valuable Weight Watchers brand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry