Shedding Extra Pounds - Now Is the Time: Weight Watchers Strategy for a Healthy Season
Now is the time to focus on a weight loss program so you look better, become more confident and feel like a winner says Karen Miller-Kovach, R.D. and Chief Scientist for Weight Watchers International.A simple way to start is by giving up calorie-laden comfort foods -- like cobblers, pot roast and macaroni & cheese and replacing them with lighter offerings such as fruit salad, grilled fish and vegetable kabobs."Setting realistic goals is the first step for a good weight loss plan," said Miller-Kovach. "By focusing on losing a mere 10% of your body weight the health and psychological benefits will immediately follow."Understanding the special needs of today's dieters, Weight Watchers program is geared to helping people attain their goals while maintaining a healthy diet and not depriving oneself of food.Weight Watchers offers these tips to help you look your best:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review