MEXICO/USA: Weight Watchers to buy nine franchises in Mexico, US
US weight-loss service provider Weight Watchers International has said it has signed a letter of intent to buy nine franchises from WW Group, the company's largest franchisee. The franchises conduct Weight Watchers weight-loss meetings in 12 US states and Mexico. WW Group has six other weight-loss centres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations