USA: Weis Markets sees earnings per share, sales up in Q1
Sunbury-based supermarket chain Weis Markets has seen its Q1 earnings per share increase 32% to US$0.54, as compared to the Q1 2001. During the 13-week period ending 30 March 2002, the company's sales increased 3.9%, identical store sales increased 3.3%, and operating income increased 14.8%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group