Welcome to the new and improved just-food
just-food has a new flavour
A new week - and a brand new look for just-food.
This morning, we - excitedly - went live with changes to the site that we believe will create a better experience for our readers and bring to the fore our industry-leading coverage of the global food sector.
just-food's daily diet of news, analysis and comment on the sector provides our readers with the tools they need to stay abreast of key industry developments and to help them gain an edge on their competition.
Our insight and our unrivalled access to senior executives in the industry (in recent months, we have interviewed the CEOs of food giants like Nestle, Unilever and Associated British Foods to name just three) have helped us become a vital source of business information on the sector.
However, no brand can afford to stand still - and that applies whether you are in protein, produce or publishing.
Fear not. We have not overhauled the site. However, we have sought to emphasise the insight we bring to our readers around the world and to make it easier and quicker to search for and access the content you need.
You can, for example, more easily find information on industry developments in specific parts of the world using our new regions menu.
Our technical team have devised a more powerful and effective search facility to enable you to drill down faster on the information you want.
And, crucially, the new site is better optimised for access via your cell phone and tablet.
To mark the launch of our new look, we have a special offer. Non-subscribers can have 30 days full access to just-food for the princely sum of GBP1, EUR1 or US$1. It is, quite simply, our best-ever subscription offer. To take advantage, simply click here.
Do let us know what you think of the changes we have made. It is vital we do not stand still and continue to provide you with the information on the global food industry that has ensured we are a must-have resource on the sector.
Sectors: Advertising & labelling, Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Multichannel, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Nestle S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings an...
Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and c...
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis