USA: Wendy's Announces Improved Sales Performance in November
Company reaffirms 7-9% earnings growth guidance DUBLIN, Ohio/PRNewswire/ -- Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN - news) today announced preliminary sales for the month of November, which ended on December 2, 2001. Same-store sales grew 1.6% at Wendy's® U.S. company restaurants, on top of a 3.4% increase in the same period a year ago. The November performance was a significant improvement over Wendy's sales increase during October.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix