USA: Wendy's announces key financial goals for 2002, investment in Cafe Express
Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced today during a meeting with the investment community its major financial goals for 2002. Additionally, the company announced that it will make a strategic investment in the fast-casual restaurant segment. The firm's major financial goals for 2002 include to produce revenue growth of between 7% and 8%. Same-store sales growth at Wendy's US restaurants should be between 3% and 3.75%, which is in line with the chain's ten-year average; same-store sales growth in the 5% to 6% range at Tim Hortons restaurants in Canada; and 6% to 8% at Tim Hortons US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife