USA: Wendy's confirms sales growth in both brands through February
Dublin, Ohio-based restaurant group Wendy's International yesterday [Thursday] confirmed strong sales results in February (the fiscal month ended 3 March). The group, which controls the Wendy's and Tim Hortons brands, reported same-store sales for February that increased 3.9% at Wendy's US company restaurants; 8.3% at Tim Hortons® restaurants in Canada and 10.6% at Tim Hortons restaurants in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits