USA: Wendy's International, Inc. postpones analyst and investor meeting
Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced yesterday that it is postponing its Analyst and Investor Meeting scheduled for September 24-25 due to the crisis affecting the nation. Management and employees of Wendy's and Tim Hortons hope that this communication finds everyone safe. We express the most sincere sympathy to our colleagues and their families who have been affected by the tragedy in New York City, Washington, D.C., and in Somerset, Pa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs