USA: Wendy's International, Inc. postpones analyst and investor meeting
Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced yesterday that it is postponing its Analyst and Investor Meeting scheduled for September 24-25 due to the crisis affecting the nation. Management and employees of Wendy's and Tim Hortons hope that this communication finds everyone safe. We express the most sincere sympathy to our colleagues and their families who have been affected by the tragedy in New York City, Washington, D.C., and in Somerset, Pa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO