USA: Wendy's International, Inc. reports first quarter results
Systemwide sales and revenues up 7%, EPS increases 10% Same-store sales improve during April at Wendy's CEO Schuessler named Chairman Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced today its financial results for the first quarter of 2001, which ended on April 1. The Company also announced improving sales trends at Wendy's® in April, strong results in new store development and progress on its share repurchase program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti