USA: Wendy's International, Inc. reports first quarter results
Systemwide sales and revenues up 7%, EPS increases 10% Same-store sales improve during April at Wendy's CEO Schuessler named Chairman Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced today its financial results for the first quarter of 2001, which ended on April 1. The Company also announced improving sales trends at Wendy's® in April, strong results in new store development and progress on its share repurchase program.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs