USA: Wendy's International, Inc. reports May sales performance
Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced yesterday its preliminary sales results for May (Period 5), which ended on June 3, 2001. At Wendy's® company operated restaurants in the United States, same store sales grew by 2.1% in May, on top of a 2.9% increase in the same period a year ago. Wendy's same-store sales are up 2.7% through the first two months of the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid