USA: Wendy's International, Inc. reports May sales performance
Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced yesterday its preliminary sales results for May (Period 5), which ended on June 3, 2001. At Wendy's® company operated restaurants in the United States, same store sales grew by 2.1% in May, on top of a 2.9% increase in the same period a year ago. Wendy's same-store sales are up 2.7% through the first two months of the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark