USA: Wendy's International, Inc. reports May sales performance
Wendy's International, Inc. (NYSE: WEN) announced yesterday its preliminary sales results for May (Period 5), which ended on June 3, 2001. At Wendy's® company operated restaurants in the United States, same store sales grew by 2.1% in May, on top of a 2.9% increase in the same period a year ago. Wendy's same-store sales are up 2.7% through the first two months of the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth