USA: Wendy's - PETA breaks through - COMMENT (Members)
PETA has called off its anti-Wendy's campaign after the fast-food chain agreed to its demands. The campaign was called off one day after Wendy's told PETA it would strengthen its oversight of suppliers and improve the treatment of animals before and during slaughter. Fast-food companies concerned about their image should follow the Big Three's new standards, rather than risking negative publicity that would damage their expensively built brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea