USA: Wendy's posts slide in December same-store sales
US burger chain Wendy’s has said that sales in its stores open for longer than one year dropped 0.9% in December. The fall in same-store sales was attributed to weak consumer spending, bad weather and price wars with rivals McDonald’s and Burger King.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report