USA: Wendy's reports strong April sales, calls TECONS to strengthen balance sheet
Dublin, Ohio-based Wendy's International, one of the world's largest restaurant operating and franchising companies, has reported its actual April same-store sales results, which were in-line with or higher than preliminary results announced on 1 May. For the April period, same-store sales increased 5.7% at Wendy's US company restaurants. Same-store sales increased 9% at Tim Hortons restaurants in Canada, and 16.1% at Tim Hortons restaurants in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund