USA: Wendy's reports strong April sales, calls TECONS to strengthen balance sheet
Dublin, Ohio-based Wendy's International, one of the world's largest restaurant operating and franchising companies, has reported its actual April same-store sales results, which were in-line with or higher than preliminary results announced on 1 May. For the April period, same-store sales increased 5.7% at Wendy's US company restaurants. Same-store sales increased 9% at Tim Hortons restaurants in Canada, and 16.1% at Tim Hortons restaurants in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO