USA: Wendy's reports strong April sales, calls TECONS to strengthen balance sheet
Dublin, Ohio-based Wendy's International, one of the world's largest restaurant operating and franchising companies, has reported its actual April same-store sales results, which were in-line with or higher than preliminary results announced on 1 May. For the April period, same-store sales increased 5.7% at Wendy's US company restaurants. Same-store sales increased 9% at Tim Hortons restaurants in Canada, and 16.1% at Tim Hortons restaurants in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill