USA: Wendy's reports strong April sales, calls TECONS to strengthen balance sheet
Dublin, Ohio-based Wendy's International, one of the world's largest restaurant operating and franchising companies, has reported its actual April same-store sales results, which were in-line with or higher than preliminary results announced on 1 May. For the April period, same-store sales increased 5.7% at Wendy's US company restaurants. Same-store sales increased 9% at Tim Hortons restaurants in Canada, and 16.1% at Tim Hortons restaurants in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods