USA: Wendy's responds to nation's crisis
Wendy's Founder Dave Thomas has sent a personal letter to New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani on Friday (14 September). It states Wendy's U.S. system of company and franchisee restaurants will be making a $1 million donation to the relief fund established to aid the families of police, fire and emergency medical personnel injured or tragically killed during the terrible tragedy this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival