USA: Wendy's steaks advertising campaign on midnight munchies
US burger chain Wendy's International is 'steaking' its latest advertising campaign on the rapidly growing incidence of late night munchies among its customers. The Dublin, Ohio company controls the third largest hamburger chain in the US, and is confident that late night sales are the way to drive more growth within the market. Don Calhoon, Wendy's executive vice president of corporate marketing, commented that catering for consumers after 10pm "represents a sizable and viable piece of business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund