USA: Wendy's steaks advertising campaign on midnight munchies
US burger chain Wendy's International is 'steaking' its latest advertising campaign on the rapidly growing incidence of late night munchies among its customers. The Dublin, Ohio company controls the third largest hamburger chain in the US, and is confident that late night sales are the way to drive more growth within the market. Don Calhoon, Wendy's executive vice president of corporate marketing, commented that catering for consumers after 10pm "represents a sizable and viable piece of business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill