USA: Wendy's steaks advertising campaign on midnight munchies
US burger chain Wendy's International is 'steaking' its latest advertising campaign on the rapidly growing incidence of late night munchies among its customers. The Dublin, Ohio company controls the third largest hamburger chain in the US, and is confident that late night sales are the way to drive more growth within the market. Don Calhoon, Wendy's executive vice president of corporate marketing, commented that catering for consumers after 10pm "represents a sizable and viable piece of business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK