USA: Wendy's to offer fruit in Kids' Meals
US fastfood chain Wendy's Restaurants is to offer a fresh fruit cup, containing honeydew melon and cantaloupe chunks, instead of French fries as an option in its Kids' Meals. Starting this week, Wendy's will also offer eight-ounce, single serve plastic containers of reduced fat (2%) milk or low fat (1%) chocolate milk as Kids' Meal beverage alternatives at 420 Wendy's restaurants in Columbus, Ohio; Miami; Philadelphia; and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action