USA: Wendy's to offer fruit in Kids' Meals
US fastfood chain Wendy's Restaurants is to offer a fresh fruit cup, containing honeydew melon and cantaloupe chunks, instead of French fries as an option in its Kids' Meals. Starting this week, Wendy's will also offer eight-ounce, single serve plastic containers of reduced fat (2%) milk or low fat (1%) chocolate milk as Kids' Meal beverage alternatives at 420 Wendy's restaurants in Columbus, Ohio; Miami; Philadelphia; and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund