FRANCE/NETHERLANDS: Wessanan sells Leerdamer to Fromageries Bel
The executive board of Dutch specialty and convenience foods distributor Koninklijke Wessanen has announced that an agreement has been reached with French dairy Fromageries Bel regarding the sale of Leerdammer. Wessanen will sell Leerdamer to Fromageries Bel for €190m (US$186.3m) in cash. The transaction is subject to the approval of the relevant competition authorities. Assuming timely receipt of this approval the transaction is expected to be completed during the fourth quarter of 2002, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes