NETHERLANDS: Wessanen CEO gets second term
Shareholders in Royal Wessanen have approved the re-appointment of Ad Veenhof as president and CEO for a further four years.
At a company AGM yesterday (18 April), shareholders also gave the green light to the re-appointment of
Last week, Wessanen said it had agreed to merge its own-brand and private-label frozen snack operations with Rabobank's Rabo Capital.
A new company will be created, unifying the activities of Habek Snacks and Wessanen's production of ragout rolls ('kroketten'), hamburgers, meat rolls ('frikandellen') and halal snacks.
After many years of bucking the downward trend in food retail sales, Japanese convenience stores have found themselves under increasing pressure over the past year or so. But, writes Michael Fitzpatri...
Casino has outlined plans to introduce carbon labeling on 3,000 of its own-brand food products, a first among French supermarket chains....
ConAgra Foods has extended the product recall it issued earlier this week on certain frozen pies to all Banquet brand and private-label frozen pot pies....
Private-label foods specialist Ralcorp Holdings has announced that it is to close its manufacturing facility in Billerica, Massachusetts....
Tesco has announced the date for the long-awaited opening of its first Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market stores in the US....
Missouri food group Ralcorp Holdings has appointed Patrick Mulcahy and David Wenzel as board directors with immediate effect....
Changing consumer perceptions about chocolate have fostered growth Spain, offsetting a weaker performance from sugar confectionery. But, writes Francisco Redruello of Euromonitor International, some o...
Waitrose has withdrawn one of its own-label organic products after an allergy alert....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review