FRANCE/NETHERLANDS: Wessanen completes sale of Leerdammer to Fromageries Bel
The executive board of Dutch specialty and convenience foods distributor Koninklijke Wessanen has announced that the sale of its European dairy activity, Leerdammer, to French dairy company Fromageries Bel has been completed. The selling price was finalised at €190m (US$189m), which will result in a book profit of around €100m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival