NETHERLANDS: Wessanen divests UK soup activities
The Amstelveen-based multinational food giant Koninklijke Wessanen has sold the operations of its UK dry soups subsidiary Telford Foods to Brand Partnership (Holdings) Ltd. Wessanen explained that the divestiture of Shropshire-based Telford Foods is the next step in the implementation of its wellness strategy, focusing on natural and specialty foods. The production of dry soups no longer fits in with this strategic focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods