NETHERLANDS: Wessanen divests UK soup activities
The Amstelveen-based multinational food giant Koninklijke Wessanen has sold the operations of its UK dry soups subsidiary Telford Foods to Brand Partnership (Holdings) Ltd. Wessanen explained that the divestiture of Shropshire-based Telford Foods is the next step in the implementation of its wellness strategy, focusing on natural and specialty foods. The production of dry soups no longer fits in with this strategic focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO