NETHERLANDS: Wessanen divests UK soup activities
The Amstelveen-based multinational food giant Koninklijke Wessanen has sold the operations of its UK dry soups subsidiary Telford Foods to Brand Partnership (Holdings) Ltd. Wessanen explained that the divestiture of Shropshire-based Telford Foods is the next step in the implementation of its wellness strategy, focusing on natural and specialty foods. The production of dry soups no longer fits in with this strategic focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action