NETHERLANDS: Wessanen divests UK soup activities
The Amstelveen-based multinational food giant Koninklijke Wessanen has sold the operations of its UK dry soups subsidiary Telford Foods to Brand Partnership (Holdings) Ltd. Wessanen explained that the divestiture of Shropshire-based Telford Foods is the next step in the implementation of its wellness strategy, focusing on natural and specialty foods. The production of dry soups no longer fits in with this strategic focus.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production