NETHERLANDS: Wessanen divests US dairy companies, sales process of leerdammer on hold
Further to earlier statements regarding the divestment of its dairy activities the Executive Board of Koninklijke Wessanen nv, the international food group, announces the following: US dairy companies to be sold to National Dairy Holdings L.P. for USD 400 million Adverse European investment climate due to foot and mouth disease puts sales process for Leerdammer Company on hold
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units