NETHERLANDS: Wessanen increases stake in Natudis
The executive board of Dutch food group Koninklijke Wessanen has announced that an agreement has been reached with Hügli, Switzerland, on acquiring 29.35% of the shares of branded natural and health food products supplier and distributor Natudis. With this purchase Wessanen increases its stake from 41.30% to 70.65%. The remaining shares will remain in the ownership of Nico Broersen, managing director of Natudis.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods