Food industry news of the week: Wessanen, Kellogg, Lactalis
Kellogg reported its first quarter results and despite sales and profits being down, CEO John Bryant said the firm was on the right track. We took a look at the Chinese milk market which revealed the importance of international dairies in its future. Lactalis swooped to acquire a majority holding in Yildiz Holding's AK Gida. And we explored what UK supermarket Sainsbury's latest loss and plan to cut prices would mean for suppliers. Here are the highlights from just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations