NETHERLANDS: Wessanen reinforces its position in the Canadian market
The Executive Board of Koninklijke Wessanen nv, the international food group, today announced that Tree of Life Inc., its marketing and distribution company in natural & specialty foods in North America, has reached an agreement to purchase Preisco Foods Ltd. and Jentash Specialty Foods Limited Partnership (Preisco/Jentash Foods), Vancouver, Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units