NETHERLANDS: Wessanen reinforces its position in the Canadian market
The Executive Board of Koninklijke Wessanen nv, the international food group, today announced that Tree of Life Inc., its marketing and distribution company in natural & specialty foods in North America, has reached an agreement to purchase Preisco Foods Ltd. and Jentash Specialty Foods Limited Partnership (Preisco/Jentash Foods), Vancouver, Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea