NETHERLANDS: Wessanen Shareholders Explore Campari IPO
The Executive Board of Koninklijke Wessanen, the international food group, today announced that Campari's shareholders, i.e. the Garavoglia family, Wessanen and UBS, have agreed to explore an initial public offering (IPO) of Campari. No firm decision has been taken on the timing of such an IPO, but it is tentatively expected to take place in 2001. Wessanen will reduce its current 35% interest in Campari in connection with an IPO. More announcements will be made closer to the time of the IPO. Executive Board Koninklijke Wessanen nv Based in The Netherlands, Wessanen produces and markets a wide range of branded and private label dairy, breakfast, frozen and chilled foods. US units (some 50% of sales) include market leader Kemps Frozen Yogurt; Axelrod, Crowley, and Heluva Good Cheese dairy products; and Tree of Life natural and specialty foods distribution. Wessanen ordinary shares are listed on the Amsterdam, London, Swiss and German stock exchanges and trade in the US in ADR form. Each ADR is equal to one ordinary share and prices may be accessed on the NASD OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol KNKWY. Prices for the ordinary shares may be accessed on Bloomberg under the symbol WESS NA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report