NETHERLANDS: Wessanen to hold informative shareholders meeting
Dutch food giant Koninklijke Wessanen has revealed that it is to respond to shareholders´ requests for more intensive sharing of information by hosting an informative Shareholders Meeting on Wednesday 28 August 2002, at 2pm at the Hilton hotel in Amsterdam. The requests for more information were made during the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in April 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre