NETHERLANDS: Wessanen to hold informative shareholders meeting
Dutch food giant Koninklijke Wessanen has revealed that it is to respond to shareholders´ requests for more intensive sharing of information by hosting an informative Shareholders Meeting on Wednesday 28 August 2002, at 2pm at the Hilton hotel in Amsterdam. The requests for more information were made during the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in April 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti