UK: What On Earth launches egg brand
What On Earth egg range launched
Organic food group What On Earth has launched its own brand of organic eggs.
The range of Italian-sourced organic eggs is available through Ocado and some "smaller retailers", What On Earth director Jeremy Jaffe told just-food.
According to Jaffe, the launch developed from What On Earth's wholesale business supplying foodservice customers.
"The natural progression was to do it with our own brand. We were working with Ocado and they said: yeah, do it."
The company does not currently plan to extend the range into the UK's larger multiples, Jaffe added.
"We are a small organic business and Ocado is about as big as we go... we are not supermarket pedlars."
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report