What the analysts say - a "solid" Q1 for Premier Foods
Premier Foods plc this morning (23 April) saw its share price climb as it revealed an increase in group sales in the first quarter. The Hovis maker said its cost savings plan was on-track and that it has the right strategies in place to make further progress this year. CEO Gavin Darby outlined three areas in the business where he felt complexities could be taken out. Here, analysts give their views on today's sales update.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch