What the analysts say - a "solid" Q1 for Premier Foods
Premier Foods plc this morning (23 April) saw its share price climb as it revealed an increase in group sales in the first quarter. The Hovis maker said its cost savings plan was on-track and that it has the right strategies in place to make further progress this year. CEO Gavin Darby outlined three areas in the business where he felt complexities could be taken out. Here, analysts give their views on today's sales update.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units