What the analysts say - a "solid" Q1 for Premier Foods
Premier Foods plc this morning (23 April) saw its share price climb as it revealed an increase in group sales in the first quarter. The Hovis maker said its cost savings plan was on-track and that it has the right strategies in place to make further progress this year. CEO Gavin Darby outlined three areas in the business where he felt complexities could be taken out. Here, analysts give their views on today's sales update.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund