What the analysts say - a "solid" Q1 for Premier Foods
Premier Foods plc this morning (23 April) saw its share price climb as it revealed an increase in group sales in the first quarter. The Hovis maker said its cost savings plan was on-track and that it has the right strategies in place to make further progress this year. CEO Gavin Darby outlined three areas in the business where he felt complexities could be taken out. Here, analysts give their views on today's sales update.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea