What the analysts say - ConAgra Foods Q2/H1 numbers
ConAgra Foods yesterday (20 December) booked a jump in first-half profits and raised its full-year earnings forecast. The growth was a result of a series of small acquisitions made by the US group this year. Analysts gave an overall positive reaction to the results but some were cautious about the outlook for the company, particularly around its plan to buy private-label rival Ralcorp Holdings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm