What the analysts say - ConAgra Foods Q2/H1 numbers
ConAgra Foods yesterday (20 December) booked a jump in first-half profits and raised its full-year earnings forecast. The growth was a result of a series of small acquisitions made by the US group this year. Analysts gave an overall positive reaction to the results but some were cautious about the outlook for the company, particularly around its plan to buy private-label rival Ralcorp Holdings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- ConAgra Foods: what could happen next? - analysis
- Why Mars rice plan not just crop-ticking exercise
- Greencore's food-to-go focus paying dividends
- How Danone aims to meet its 2020 objectives
- What could be benefit of US approval of GM salmon?
- Hovis plans cuts amid anxiety over UK bread demand
- Aryzta regional CEO steps down
- "Serious" suitors lined up for Chicken of The Sea
- Unilever sets 2030 carbon positive goal
- Fonterra, Bellamy's strike baby nutritionals partn